Wednesday, November 5, 2008

iSpine

As I was looking for more information about how people handle back pain and what they do for relief, I found a community called iSpine which stands for the "International Spine Patient Information Network".  The site is designed to share information between people suffering through back pain.  The forum allows people to ask questions, share their experience and find some emotional support.

I asked if anyone had tried a PulStar Multiple Impulse treatment to relieve their back pain.  The site administrator responded quickly and with some skepticism.  He noted that maybe the site was designed for those suffering more severe back issues or structural type problems.  Someone else called me a spammer.  I offered to get either of them a PulStar treatment so they could report back but neither accepted.  What can you do?

In any case, if someone is suffering from severe back issues and are looking for ways to avoid surgery, first I would suggest a PulStar treatment and second I would say check out iSpine since they seem to have more activity from real people than other blogs or web sites I've seen.

No comments: