Monday, December 1, 2008

Why Don't All Chiropractors have a PulStar?

Given all that I have learned about the PulStar Multiple Impulse Therapy since I've been here, I often wonder why chiropractors aren't beating down our door for one.  It's interesting to me when I talk to a chiropractor about buying a PulStar, the two main reasons I hear why they don't want to buy one are 1. Cost and 2. they don't want to change the way they currently do things (ie manual  adjustments).

The cost is understandable especially in these difficult economic times and it's a topic I can discuss later.  But the part about this that I struggle with is that the PulStar will attract new patients which will in turn increase their income.  But they say it still costs too much.  However, it's a pretty good bet that most of these chiropractors have spent more money on a car that loses value everyday and costs more in maintenance and gas and doesn't return a penny.  But people still buy cars.  Anyway...

The other reason that chiropractors don't buy is because they think they do it better themselves and technology is just for show or for chiropractors that hurt and can't use their own hands any more.  We hear stories all the time from doctors who buy a PulStar and find they had no idea how much their patients prefer it.  If you read through the testimonials on our web site and the results of a survey given by Dr. Mantoya to his patients posted earlier, you will see that patients love the gentle treatment the PulStar gives them.

Everyone knows that one of the knocks on chiropractic is that people think it hurts and is dangerous.  Chiropractors know this but somehow don't believe that people with back pain don't seek chiropractic care because they are scared.  I'll admit that I have never been manually adjusted and I never will.  I don't care what anyone says, I don't want my body twisted up and I know that I am not alone.  The PulStar is ideal for someone like me and had I known it was available, I would have started using it a long time ago. 

I hope we can get some people on this blog to comment about their experience being manually adjusted and then getting a PulStar treatment to relieve their back pain.  I'm sure if enough people tell chiropractors that they prefer the safe and effective PulStar treatment, more chiropractors will make it available.  Treatment for back pain doesn't need to be painful or scary or dangerous.  The PulStar proves it.

1 comment:

Useful Talk said...

I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. back pain