Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why Multiple Impulse Therapy

"Get of Pain Faster and More Effectively With The PulStar"

I'd like to introduce you to the PulStar and show you how to get out of pain faster. I am Dr. Joe Evans, the president of Sense Technology and the inventor of the PulStar. I am a bioengineer (I have a Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University) and in the past was the manager of the Medical Systems Department of Westinghouse Research Laboratories. I have served as principal investigator of an NIH contract for the development of heart assist devices and have been involved in the development of medical instrumentation for most of my career. My theory of musculoskeletal fixation resolution, The Minimum Energy Hypothesis, has been recently published in a peer reviewed journal and I have had several papers either accepted for publication or published on the subjects of musculoskeletal research methodology, the use of pain scales as outcome measures, methods for comparing musculoskeletal treatments and the efficiency and effectiveness of the PulStar when used to treat musculoskeletal complaints.

No comments: