Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting to know Dave

My name is Dave and I joined Sense Technology in Pittsburgh this last June to help with sales and marketing. I've spent a majority of my adult working life in restaurants and call centers and I believe working with Sense to market the Pulstar fits very well with my background.

Customer service has been a large part of what I have done so I feel great about Sense Technology and the work we do. Our goal is to create safe, gentle and effective instruments to help people get out of pain. I've talked to chiropractors that have used the Pulstar to relieve back pain and they say great things about it. I've read surveys from patients looking for relief from back pain and they say great things about the Pulstar (I'll post more about this later). The more I learn, the more excited I am about joining Sense.

This is the first time I've been apart of a company that literally cures a pain. In sales we're taught to find the customer's "pain" and "cure" it by selling them something. It feels good to finally help people get out of real pain.

I've been eager to get this blog up and running because I'm looking forward to helping people as well as hearing the success stories that are out there. The more people we make aware of the Pulstar Multiple Impulse Therapy, the more people we can help.

To find a chiropractor in your area using the Pulstar you can click here.

We'll be posting research, results of surveys and success stories in the future. Please let us know what questions you have or what information you'd like to see and we'll do our best to get it posted as soon as possible.

No comments: